At ClusterSeven we’re proud to work with a range of partners who help our customers implement effective EUC* risk management policies in their organizations. We work with a wide variety of partners, from some of the most reputable consulting companies in the industry, who specialize in different areas of EUC governance and data quality:
Advisory partners are experts in:
- Helping you create or update EUC policies in line with current business and regulatory requirements.
- Defining roles and responsibilities around EUC in your organization.
- Peer-reviewing EUC functionality to identify high-risk EUCs and possible remediation options.
- Reviewing and designing your systems and processes to improve operational efficiencies.
- Communicating your EUC policy to the wider organization to ensure compliance and buy-in.
Technology partners support you by:
- Leveraging ClusterSeven technology to understand your current EUC estate.
- Using that insight to support:
– Data centre moves
– Mergers and acquisitions
– Office upgrades
Want to be a ClusterSeven partner?
Our solutions have helped many of our partners augment their service offering with best-in-class EUC management tools. If your organization could leverage our solutions as part of the services you offer your customers, then contact us today.
*EUC stands for end user computing, and is synonymous with end-user developed applications (EUDA), user tools (UT), user applications (UA) and user-developed tools (UDT)